Why you can always have confidence in us…
Recent figures from the Office of Fair Trading confirm that last year alone over 100,000 more complaints were received about poor Home Improvement Work in comparison to 2008.
Unfortunately, as with any trade there are un-reputable companies out there and we often hear the horror stories they cause on TV programmes such as Watchdog and Rogue Traders. Examples include loss of deposits, final bill being in excess of original quote, uncompleted work and poor workmanship resulting in subsidence / sinking drives. Unfortunately, they don’t have the necessary skills or experience required and their only interest is making as big a profit as possible with little effort – their businesses hardly last over a few years before they move on.
Over the years we have been called in to lift and relay a number of driveways previously laid by more “competitive at the time” companies using cheaper materials and incorrect preparation and laying techniques which has resulted in sinking and subsidence.
We understand that confidence and peace of mind is of the upmost importance when selecting a company to carry out this type of work – a new driveway is a significant upgrade to your property and you expect your investment to (have the wow factor and last without crippling you financially).
We have always prided ourselves on the following differentiators, which we are confident will give you the re-assurance you need to choose Cobble Craft…
- 85% of our work over the last 20 years has been via recommendations so we rely on our reputation.
- Free, no obligation design and quotation.
- We do not ask for an up front payment and would always request full payment on completion and only provided you are 100% happy with the finished result.
- We are so confident in the high standard of work we are happy to offer a 10 year guarantee on workmanship so you always have piece of mind. (However to date we have never actually been re-called to carry out work under guarantee!)
- All work is carried out by experienced, skilled tradesmen
- We have a large and varied portfolio of finished projects and numerous thank you letters. We would also be happy to take you along to see some of our completed drives and meet our happy customers!
Preparation teamed with the “correct use” of Quality materials is the key to any successful block paving project and will ensure your driveway or patio stands the test of time.
Please refer to our technical section for a step by step breakdown of how we work…